Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Comatose realizations.

The other day I had to ask my stalker sister how much she loved my children. I know that she loves me lots because she wouldn't travel around this great big earth looking for me half the time. That is especially when I do not have my cell phone with me.... she turns into a stalker more on those days.

Anyways... back to the love portion of the thought process..... I have mailed about thirteen zillion christmas cards, OK, I fall short by a couple zillion, but it's close enough. I have been very good at tucking in pictures of the aging chicklets with these cards, as the people that receive them on the other end like to see their smiling faces. As I worked feverishly through my envelope of pictures I realized that I did not have enough smallish pictures to hand out to my immediate family... you know the cousins that you only see every two months, and they sometimes forget their names.. that sort of thing. It was at this moment that I had to re-think the picture distribution procedure.

I am thinking that my stalker sister needs the 8 x 10 format of the chicklets parked on her big wall unit in their living space. I have come to this resolution by the fact that after I had put her two sweet chicklet boys to bed, I comatosely sat in her familyroom and stared at her wall unit for hours. Well, I did flick through channels to find a good movie, but the movie was only on for noise. Yes, a the big picture would surely look good sitting on her wall unit thing.. she might even be able to snag me for more evening children watching adventures.

No comments: