Thursday, November 22, 2007

Working boy.

I have set the KING up with a challenging task. He is painting the fireplace. Hopefully he is painting it the right colour... as he seems to be complaining about it a bit. The KING never complains, it's not in his nature... maybe he has turned over a new life, and is going to start complaining about his home renovation projects.

Infact,... just now the KING called out to me in a rather awful tone. I believe in fact that it seemed angry to me.... in fact I think he really doesn't like his current home renovation project. He just reported that he will be much happier tomorrow when he gets to paint the walls.

He might be happier if he took that really bright spotlight off of his working situation. It's the door that is angering him.. I am sure of it.

I just suggested that very idea to him.... I was met with a blinding look.

No comments: