Monday, November 05, 2007

Still studying.

Now the girl is busy helping the boy study.

I am completely ignoring them.

All I hear is the boy nattering and nattering and nattering... and the girl is cheering him on.

The tired little proper bone eating dog (sorry Lujza) is trying to sleep in her cage, but has now left the livingroom.

I have the hiccups from drinking some wine. GGGGGGGGAAAAWWWWWDDDDD.

The husbandman is still working on the kitchen. I don't think he is ever going to be finished working on the kitchen. He claims that he is not going to officially turn it over to me any time soon. ( I am OK with this people... as I am not responsible for the cleaning, and food churning that the kitchen can provide.. mind you... I wandered through save on foods earliers and managed to find lots of people to talk to.....) Well, he might be done soon, as he is going to start painting the livingroom this weekend.

So... I am planning on going to bed fairly soon... I wonder if I should tell my children this same thought.

I am wondering what is going to happen to my boy. The quirky prinicipal said hello to "the handsome young devil" today as he walked past, and without missing a beat.. the boy responded "that I am", and just kept going.

I can't even keep up with his voices and mimickry, and other weird things that he does. Although.. I am liking the fact that he is busily putting together "the wedding march" music that he hears in his head.... in fact tonight he adventured forth even further than I could imagine on his own. Yikes! I find that interesting. He is also finding the music to "welcome to the black parade" on his own. I like this song.

Well... it is closing in on almost 10:00... I think I should put children to bed...or something remotely parently responsible. The KING is currently mesmerized with his kitchen tasks... as he always is.

Must go...

1 comment:

Chastity said...

Hehe..your boy is funny!