Thursday, November 01, 2007

Annnnnnd.... I'm back.

I have been riding an endless railway track I think.

Giga, giga choo, giga giga choo.

I have the constant flow of words running through my head "now do this, now do this, now do this, now do this", which was translated to the above music. Every moment of my days have been a thinking process, and then yesterday, all of a sudden, the train hit a station for a bit of break, and I talked on the phone for an hour and a half. OMG!

I did try and post a halloween picture yesterday, but when it didn't take the allotted 2 minutes time, I aborted the mission. The train I am on doesn't quit until Monday, but I can make it that many more times around the track, now that I know the ride is coming to a close. Interestingly enough I am going no where, it's just the amount of jobs that I have had to accomplish that have kept me thinking and busy.

giga giga choo, giga giga choo, giga giga choo...............

No comments: