Monday, November 05, 2007

I need help.

I am not sure if anyone can actually help me. But really.... I need some help.

I have a complete comedian as a child. I can see why his teacher is truly frustrated with him. He is chronically funny, or attempts to be, and has no regard for the fact that school might actually be a serious undertaking.

IN reality... the boy is getting worse. I have spent the evening trying to study with him... and I am not sure why I am bothering. He has had about 10 different voices come out of his face, and played five different songs on the piano, and has come up with at least 5 different characters to mimic, and then worst of all... he has told me 20 separate stories of all the things that he has watched and observed on TV.

This is dangerous territory people... very dangerous territory.

No comments: