Friday, November 30, 2007

An interesting lesson.

The boy is currently grounded from all electronic equipment.... everything except for the digital piano, he is more than welcome to utilize that piece of equipment.

Well... until last night that was.

I was finding you.tube videos all on piano performances, or something like that.

Before I knew it... there was the boy... so, if we can watch old Liberace pieces of music.. what about the new pieces of music.

Try Halo.three.

AND THEN IT HAPPENED~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That boy of mine was intent on playing all kinds of theme music that he found on you.tube. He found step by step lessons to play halo.three.

Now I know what to get him for christmas.

I am heading to the music store today.

I don't think that he ever practiced his current music that he supposed to be learning... but you know.. you can't wish for everything.

No comments: