Monday, November 26, 2007

Freaky Friday on a

Monday!

OK... the carpet guy was just plain weird.

Really weird.

Freaking really weird.

Maybe that is because... I don't know.

He asked me where I worked and I told him at a hospital. He whipped his shirt off and showed me both his underarms.

Imagine my surprise.

In his broken english he told me that it took 2 years for a doctor to cut him. OK... yes I can see why.

Once my eyebrows settled down, we carried onto other conversation.... he appeared openly depressed with everything.. including the amount of work that it was going to take to install the carpet.

Funny... he was the guy that knocked on my door with a carpet in his hand when I last checked this morning.

Maybe he wanted some food or something... are you supposed to offer labour people food when they come to your house... I don't think so.

When all was said and done he brought me another bill, which I knew I had to pay him. He asked me for more money than what was stated on the bill... so I suggested that he talk to his carpet installation place to figure that one out.

I meant to get his license plate number before he left... I just have a strange feeling.

So what did I do while this guy putted away at his job.....

I cleaned the PIPS room, or tried to clean... I mostly just get rid of excess toys, which I really wasn't very good at, and sent pounds and pounds of paper to the recycling bin.

As PRANCE would say in her high pitched stuff tone: TOO WEIRD!

1 comment:

Chastity said...

Deanna, that just sounds plain scary. I'm not sure you should have let yourself be in the house alone with that man. I'm so glad that nothing bad happened....and no you shouldn't feel the hired help...or whatever you call them...offer them a drink maybe but no food.