Friday, November 23, 2007

Rolling the clocks

I am going to have to do something... fairly quickly.

I have now changed all the clocks to the actual correct time in this world, or at least I think it is the correct time. ( It started out that Ichanged my cell phone so that it was the same time as the school clocks, I thought that that was the most obvious of choices to make.. since it is the school clock that actually counts in the day ).

Since that great feat I have managed to get the PIP to school for 8:59 exactly. Truely magnificent people. Next week I will shoot for the 58 mark. I am hoping that by the end of the school year that the PIP might even make it before the actual bell rings.

There are issues though... even if decide to drive, and be a little late-like... there is still the trap of the signal lights, turning left, and people crossing the road while trying to turn left, and then creeping towards the school, but not being able to open the door and let your child run up the right side of the vehicles.. as there is only a fence, and no sidewalk, but rather an icky muddy/grass path, which is kind of nightmarish. If only I could be 10minutes early.. the world would just be so different.

No comments: