Friday, November 23, 2007

And the fog rolls in..

I just realized the little missy is outside. L.P. has been outside for all of a minute and a half. She doesn't like the deep dark great outdoors, considering that it is the backyard and all. I just looked up out the NEW window, and saw that the colours had become muted, because of the fog. I opened up the laundryroom door, and she was pressed against the logs outside, looking sheepishly about. She heard the turn of the doorknob and was at the door within milliseconds. See, this is how real German Shepherds behave. The little missy had herself watered and back up onto her favourite resting place.. the big blue chair within moments. Life is peaceful once again.

That guy that is on "at the end of my leash" would have a fit. .. A dog on the couch, which is an absolute NO NO. (They get confused by their status in the pack). I don't think this applies to the little missy, as she gets confused who she is on a regular basis, never mind sitting on a couch.

I just sent my boy off to school. I told him to be nice to his teacher. Right... it's Friday.. and it's the MAN teacher that he likes, there will be no problems today.

Mind you.. the four other days of the week have prooved to be a challenge. I have surmised this by the boys reactions and comments to me about himself. The four day a week teacher has no email address to reach her at, so I guess this situation will carry on until she goes on maternity leave. This situation didn't occur last year, at all. So I am thinking that it is a personality clash, and if the teacher wishes to chronically call upon the boy and point out his pitfalls, then she will have to bare the brunt of his reactions. Whatever. There could be bigger things in this world to be concerned about. I just ask that he be polite and treat her with respect at all times. Even when he is finished with his science text and the assignment, and cleans up the bookshelf, and she yells at him for fooling around, when he claims he was tidying it up... which she admits that he did tidy up.. but then yells at him anyway for fooling around. Oh brother.... life is funny... it's a good thing I am not living his classroom life.... he might just have to learn the hardway I guess.

No comments: