Sunday, November 18, 2007

Highspeedless

I have finally switched people... f.i.n.a.l.l.y.

But hold on.. not that fast.. I haven't quite switched...as I am having a hard time switching over.

I opened up the computer and popped in one of the antennae thingys, and then connected modems and cables and CD's... and I waited... lights flashed and screens popped up... except the confirmation of a secure wireless connection. I have all the right stuff... but somehow it isn't quite in working order.

It's a good thing that I did not get rid of my dial up quite yet. I would be so lost without it.

I am enjoying my new chincy computer desk with wheels. It has moved back and forth the kitchen a number of times already.. and it makes it easier trying to find the back of the computer.

I bought a new flat screen... I like that too, although with the limited amount of space, I can't have my super sonic speakers hooked up, so the monitor does have a built in speaker along the bottom of it... but it isn't quite the same.

Eventually things will come together... and I will be touring around the world via the internet much more.. as pictures will come in much quicker than the current snails space that we currently work at!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't tell Mr. Pickaspat, he'll be hot on the trail for the high speed! We don't need it!