Sunday, November 25, 2007

Frigid tales

Ok.. it's cold out.

I don't have a thermometer.. all I know is that it's cold. It probably doesn't help that I am drinking limaide, which should be a refreshing summer drink... but not for me... I mix and swallow. I don't even take the time to add any ice.. now that I have regular ice, all the time from the super sonic fridge that I now own. Well, I am not even sure if I own it yet.... I will have to consult my bank statement for that one.

My friend Lujza stated it was going to snow. You know.. I was doing some digging in my blog archives.. because you know... I have to make my stat counter thingy move somehow.. I came to the realization that I don't even know why I have it.... anyways... when I was looking back to November 29th of last year.. it had snowed already.. HA! already... now we are talking the 26th.. you would think that we live right next to Santa's house with all this white stuff talk.

In other things frigid...

That boy of mine is busy being a busy body. He is currently grounded from all things electrical, with the exception of his digital piano, and his other little DVD gadget, that he thinks that he so smart that he watches... (but you know.. he is just watching the same movies over and over.. and how bad can "It's a mad mad mad mad mad world", "The magnificent seven", "The great escape", and even "the incredibles" really be.. over and over again?) He's walking with a perma scowl... which means that we have wronged him in some obscure way. Of course I just went to ask him what movies he watches... and since it is almost eleven... he was his normal sweet as pie kind self again.. although he was half asleep, and it was dark. All the same.. he was kind of scowly earlier. I have to remember to take him to the library this week.... since his great grounding he goes through his comic book thingys that he reads like wild fire. He used to read actual novels, and books... but he likes the graphic novels instead... (graphic as in pictures of super heros and villans... ). Although he did do the summer Harry Potter read.

Ok.. it is cold... and the news is on... you have to love Global news.. somehow our dead dog "Prance" who lives her new "stuffed animal life", and is bossy and is mouthy... and is wickedly crumpled loves the weather girl "Kristi Gordon", (Or so she does when "the boy" is busily venriliquisting with her... hmmmm). I think you would have to live in this house to understand that we are all ventriliquists when it comes to our deeply loved dead dog Cicely, but we still called her Prance...but that story is for another day.. maybe a little less cold...

3 comments:

Chastity said...

Ok, did you seriously stuff your dog? I really can't tell.

Deanna said...

ha ha ah ah aha ha hha

NO.

BUT.. we did buy a stuffed German Shepherd dog that the little PIPPY named Cicely.. and now Prance, and now this stuffed version of the once alive version struts around this house with about the same amount of attitude, except that she doesn't attack the little Miss Ellpee any more... althugh the stuffed animal version does talk about her ALIVE years when she could have taken little miss ellpee out.... so you see... it's all weird in this home. Even this morning.. the PIP is late getting ready for school because PRANCE hasn't had enough sleep all night, and she is all groggy and bossy, and wishes to be left alone.. so the PIP sets her up in her bed, and tucks her all in, and then tucks in another little "friend" for Cicely to curl in with for the whole day... so that way Cicely will be in a better mood when the PIPSTER gets home from school. Oh, and we had to drive since the girl took too much time tucking the PRANCE in to make her happy. SEE... SEE what I live like!

Chastity said...

Haha, well I'm glad to hear it! You had me thinking your were a little weird there for a second :).