Sunday, October 23, 2005

What's going on...

As of right now I would like to congratulate myself on a job well done. I am not sure how much it had to do with me, but I will take the whole credit for this.

BOTH OF THE CHICKLETS ARE IN BED... AND IT'S BEFORE 10:00.

I AM AMAZING...... at least I think I am.

Other things that are happening as of right now...

  1. A fresh loaf of multigrain is about to emerge at any moment from the breadmaker.
  2. A fresh stick of Dentyne has just being chewed to smitherine's. I love fresh gum.
  3. I am going to watch some show that I do not have a clue who's in it, the title of the show, or any other facts pertinent to fascinating details.... although I believe that I am going to love it.
  4. I am not reading my book, or any books at the moment. That will all continue tomorrow.
  5. So will the gambling habit... he he he he he he he

No comments: