Friday, October 07, 2005

Little Miss High Maintenance...

I am not talking the Pipster either. As always in the morning it's a hustle to get the chicklets connected to shoes, and backpacks and then through the front door. Don't ask me why, it's just a challenge. Actually each and every day it's basically an ironman to get things organized for these two. As I stuffed their lunch kits with boring "mean mother" things I added some soup for the little lady Pipster's lunch. As I was leaving I put the pot with it's remains in the sink..... because the furry four legged freaky thing was left to run about and worry herself over nothing while I was out. When I returned home Little Miss Ellpee slowly made her way up to the front door.. and then ran and sat in an odd spot in the kitchen. This generally means that there is something that has stolen and taken inside her little kennel. "Oh well... look what we have here.... an empty pot of soup", I say to the little terrified german shepherd. She wagged her tail very cautiously. I checked the floor, the counter, and her pillow in her kennel for spills... and only saw a slight staining on the pillow. She's a freak... a pot stealing, hearty chicken soup stealing little freak.

No comments: