Friday, October 21, 2005

I've been reclassified.

I am thinking that I lack direction in life, other than option A = wife, mother, homeowner. ((Raw Raw -- it's all good!!.... and did bring this on myself with the assistance from the husbandman) It also seems that higher eduation seems further and further out of reach for me due to my absolute inability to specialize in one specific field, nor believe that spending thousands dollars more will enable me to reach my very simple goal of helping others, which may not have the result of huge financial gain, because as we know, we do not work for money, we work because we love what we do, which is partly right.. but I also would like to be paid.. sorry people........ on those thoughts ... I have had to reclassify my existance.

This has come easily to me, in fact.. almost overnight I have turned into a BOOKBITCH. Really and seriously. I know this.. because someone referred to me as such. Deanna the Bookbitch. I have taken my new role quite seriously.. and feel it a dubious honour to carry such a title.

Be careful out there... it could be me snatching the very last book out from the shelves just as your fingertips grasp the magnetic covers..... do not fear .. it is just me .. the BOOKBITCH.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, that's mean! You're no where near being a "bookBITCH". no way, uh uh, no how.

Mz.Elle said...

Well,from a fellow bookbitch,I think you've choosen a fine calling:p

As for the higher learning,you have that problem too?
I can't make up my mind about a specific field either,I have too many interests to narrow it,nor do I want to spend the equivalant of a small home to learn what I can learn on my own...through books of course.
Bookbitches unite!

BookBitch said...

Please be advised that the name "BookBitch" is copyrighted and I own that copyright. Please cease using the name immediately.

Thank you.

Stacy Alesi
I am the BookBitch
www.bookbitch.com