Monday, October 03, 2005

It's a beautiful morning...

I love the morning after a stormy night. The sun breaks through the clouds and the rays of sunshine shoot down onto the fading green leaves of the trees where they glisten and dance in the morning sun. The clouds loom precariously above us, with the threat of sunshine and rain all at the same time. The air is crisp and fresh and exhilerating to inhale. It is a beautiful day to walk the kids to school in the morning air and feel the freshness upon your face. In theory it all sounds great, but I drove the chicklets today.... oh well.

Other beautiful things that happened this morning:
  1. I have had a stiff neck, as in actual spine area for the past two days now. Must have been my enemies shaking the shit out of me after I wrote that blog a couple of days ago. Hmm.
  2. The lovely blond Pipster dressed herself this morning. For School. On time. Amazing. This will all change by tomorrow... just like the weather forecast.
  3. The boy grew about a foot last night while he was sleeping, or while I wasn't looking ...either way he is catching up to me.
  4. I think my stalker sister is doing other things.... she is not here at the moment, although I feel her vibe around, but things could change... she might just be driving throught the Tim Horton's drive-through right now.

No comments: