Saturday, October 01, 2005

Some smallish things...

I am very glad to be hiding out in this fortress of healthcare this weekend. I only have one reason though....and I am hoping that it is a good one. Mr. Husbandman spoke of cleaning out little lady Pipsters bedroom. An amazing thought really. He is quite methodical about these certain adventures.. so I may come home to a different home, or not.

Oh,.. and the other smallish thing. One of my stroke group people hissed at me and then told me to step down from my job as the coordinator for this group. She told me I was negligent in not arranging transportation for people in my group. I have to admit, I am not sure how many times that you have to fax, refax, and fax some more and then call the company every other day to ensure the information has made it to the right hands. Because you know, sending the information to right person doesn't exactly work, does it? She was right, I was negligent. I did not personally hunt down and find the person that does group bookings for people and wrap my hands around their neck and shake the shit out of them to get them to do their job. Yes, I have been negligent on that part.

IN other smallish things... another book in the works... I'm only on Chapter Four... and it is already too funny. I am hoping it stays that way.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you make sure my dad has transportation arranged????? lol....

Anonymous said...

You weren't the only one hiding out in the healthcare domain! You know my reason!

Anonymous said...

Shame on you! Now go shake that person's head till their teeth rattle! No, seriously, aren't you a little tempted to do that anyway? ;o)

And please tell us the title of the funny book! Lord knows I need me some funny these days!