Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Notes of the day....

The happy silly Ellpee is still eating her crumbles, and behaving normally.... with the exception that she has a bunch of chicken bones inside of her. Of course that still worries me.

I am one sock short, as it decided to take a ride inside the vacuum, but didn't quite make it there, as it is now stuck in the hose. Out damn sock, out!

The fancying chore that I did last week to Pip's gymnastic outfit, needed to be repeated today. I had to re-iron on her pretty flowers for her plain pink outfit... just so it was pretty to wear. They had all fallen off in the wash... todays steaming event I am sure has cemented the flowers forever.

It's a good thing that I vacuumed (before the sock sucking incident) and washed floors... because that way when the wreath flew from the top of the mirrored night table and crash landed to the floor, it was clear to me where the rose petals crash landed. They also did a fine job in creating a whole new reason why I need to fix that freaking vacuum.

No comments: