Thursday, October 27, 2005

Everyday is a good day....


But some things make it better.

It's lovely to hear that Miss Pippy is actually thriving, enjoying, focusing, and working in her very classroom... for the whole day. It is actually lovely to hear these words. Before the strike both of her lovely teachers were a bit perplexed by the Pip, but she has seemed to fallen right into step. I believe the Autumn Festivus ((for you Seinfeld lover's out there)), (AKA Teacher's Strike) was a great growing experiment for Lady Pipster. Something wonderful happened while teacher's were out walking picket lines.

Since we are doing happy family things this is something that she has put together... and only a blond Pip would know the reason.



Oh, and on a sidebar note.... if anyone get's that circulating joke about the BLONDSTAR roadside assistance.... my girl would benefit from such a service, really and seriously... I witnessed it today.. she too was "locked" inside the vehicle, while she was still inside, as I stood on the outside of the vehicle .... I kid you not. That joke is based on fact, it just has to be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're serious? Oh my gosh but that's hilarious!

Deanna said...

It's all truth Lady Lujza... she howled from the inner depths of the 15 year old SUV that she was locked in the vehicle, and couldn't get out. I told her to press the button, which would unlock the doors, which would free from that evil kingdom of interior. I wish I had my camera.