Sunday, October 16, 2005

Alright then....

I have a plan, although small and not too well thought out.. it is still a plan. I am going to pass along the book with letters that help Pip to reverse her reverse letter ways, to my mother.. and Pip will visit her tomorrow while I am at my group. Pip will want to show my mom all the amazing things that she can do... so I will send along the book that will help Pip put her letters back in the right spots... at least for one day. I am hopeful over this little plan.. she certainly wouldn't perform for me... it is best that I train the little monkey in someone elses care... it should work... I am hoping it will work.... I need the girl to learn...as the government is still acting as bullies to a rather large body of people called teachers.... so until the government stops behaving badly... there will be no teachers for the little chicklets. I am alright with this... although it is apparantley illegal... but you have to stand up to bullies, otherwise they continue to bully you... and others. Someone has to take a stand.... because although someone else tried.. the forgiving union people caved, which is why the teachers are now in the ring of fire.. doing exactly what the other union tried to do a couple of years ago.

IN the meantime... it's summertime in the fall for the kids! HOORAY!... well kind of.

No comments: