Thursday, October 13, 2005

As for the moment:

The summer vacation continues for the chicklets as they are not in school because of the teacher's strike. This almost isn't about "teachers" but about elected governments that are behaving like bullies. Enough is enough. Meanwhile:...... back in chickletville.

I am ever so happy that school hasn't been in this week. It hasn't taken but a moment to kill the bedtime routine, and trust me... the throat got slashed on that one. The boy has taken to begin his organizing and tidying... at around the midnight hour. The girl reads herself just about to sleep, and then turns out her light just before the 11 oclock news.... I am hoping that I get a heads up when they are supposed to go back to school... as I will have to retrain them to go to bed at night.

Onto bigger and better.... there is a lovely loaf of multigrain bread sitting on the counter... fresh from the breadmaker... that I managed to drop while I was heaving it from it's container.. it should be quare and little in a couple of hours. I made a splendid dinner this evening.... the husbandman would not agree, so I had to make up some compliments all by myself, and then tell him what I think he should have said. I am so efficient that way.

OH.. and CSI is on... can not type any longer knowing that NICK is going unviewed by my eyes. Yes, NICK is lovely.. he must be watched... he commands people to watch him....

1 comment:

cheri said...

god love CSI!