Saturday, October 15, 2005

Once again.. my Pip

Today while we were out we had to guess the amount of smarties in a jar. Pip's blond guess was z0,000 smarties. Yes, zo,ooo. Then she left her phone number, so they could call her and tell her when her guess had won. Apparently they will be calling into space to reach her, at that telephone number. I am not certain if the numbers made sense to her, but they were quite foreign to me. Practically everything was backwards. Luckily I was given a booklet on letter reversal before the teacher's went out on strike... now if I can get her to actually use it would be the bonus. Poor Pip, she is definitely the type: "If you don't use it, then you will lose it". I will wish myself luck in getting to do her numbers and letters for the next week.... I could have a wildcat on my hands.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ha!