Friday, October 07, 2005

Somethings make me happy.

To keep everyone's heads intact and souls alive I had to down a couple of Vitamin B Complexes. It was for everyone's safety, perhaps even my own. My hair had just been wrong all day, and the lovely socks were all soft but twisted, so that was difficult to deal with for endless hours. My moment of sanity was eating my Mandarin Chicken Salad, but that was short lived. It was not until later on in the day when I had a conversation with someone else that I realised they were in greater need of their very own mega jar of vitamin B complex. I had brought my jar along to offer her up a few thousand milligrams, but I am not sure if that would have done the trick. She was definitely in need of a long acting vitamin B complex regime. It was nothing that Starbuck's would cure in 30 minutes or less, or a mind blowing grocery shopping trip. But we did laugh lots and decided that it was not safe to go grocery shopping where we could actually use carts to ram things, instead of storing things. My level of irritation has receded a bit... but I believe that I could use another hit of Vitamin B to hopefully bring me back to earth. At this moment in time.. I am wishing her luck on her side of the jungle.

No comments: