Tuesday, October 18, 2005

And I used to complain....

That the evil beast Cicely was truely evil. But she is dead and gone, and someone needs to take over. I have rose to the challenge.

This very morning I was just hunting along some websites and found "oh my gosh!" some math websites, that had actual questions, that I could actually print out. It brought a smile as big as my face could handle.... and because I am truely evil... I have politely given each one of the chicklets their very own math booklet this morning. I expect them to finish it. Luckily, acting as my reinforcer is the husbandman, as he is home because he is having difficulty standing.. because of his back issue has got the best of him... I must go... as the house will begin to roar with thunder, which might make all this typing very difficult.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The joys of home schooling.