Thursday, January 01, 2009

Whala!

It's next year already... and I'm back..!

I can't believe I still have last years christmas stuff still hanging around... I better get on that.

Onto this years exciting adventures:

  1. The kindly husbandman gave me a nice birthday present... 70 - 300 mm lens. People might never see me again.
  2. The boy is now in state of less severe anxiety over his mother being eaten by a black bear because of the new lens situation. Mothers do not taste as good as blueberries that are in season...
  3. I applied for another job last year.... and now hopefully... that will be my last one that I apply for, for a while...
  4. PIPPY will get her hair cut. We are looking at March...hopefully her hair will be long enough to donate, with some left over for not a completely drastic short "do!"
  5. The boy will learn Bohemian Rhapsody to memory.... this is coming, he just needs to do it.

Five for the morning... that is good enough.. and they aren't even really mine.

Well... here's a first for the first.... a cup of coffee...cheers people.

2 comments:

Chaos is my Life said...

Happy New Year Deanna!!! I cannot wait to see what you bring to us with your new lens!!

Susan said...

Welcome to the New Year, Glad you are back! My that husbandman certsainly knows what turns your crank!
Belated Happy Birthday too.