Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Evil mother's club...

I feel quite evil..... at this very moment.

I sent the chicklets off to school... to walk in the dusting of snow that is falling. I am not sure why I feel evil about it... but I do.

There is a lovely layer of snow to walk in, and it is pleasantly falling about. The weather-guessers have suggested that we will get maybe 5 - 10 cm... and I see no harm in walking through the dusting of snow.

This all seems weird... especially since yesterday I drove the chicklets, when it was blue skies & a bright sunny morning... except that it was into the minuses, and these fair weathered children aren't used to the cold, and I really didn't want to send popsicle pete and the banana blond into the great depths of the deep freeze. Which I know isn't really a deepfreeze....

Even though it is snowing out, it is warmer this morning than yesterday, and it's not everyday that you can walk in the snow. I am sure by this afternoon we will either have three feet of snow that has fallen, or it will be pouring outside...

Either way... I am still an evil mother... even though the chicklets didn't call me that.... but I am certain one child did... but it wasn't my child.....

No comments: