Thursday, January 15, 2009

Will they or wont they?

I am taking a LARGE gamble here people....

Will the walking group ladies show up... or wont they....?

I did go on Tuesday... and the paths were not clear, and it was still dangerous to walk in our favourite locations that we frequent.

This morning I am taking a large gamble... and not going.. only because I am just going to guess that the trail is not clear enough to walk on. I showed up the other day.. and one lady was at our meeting point, but I can not even fathom walking around today, on this side of town, and I am hoping that others feel the same.

Heart's racing... getting warmer.... beginning to rethink my decision.... for the moment I will standfast with my decision....the walking weather has not returned yet. End of story.

No comments: