Wednesday, January 21, 2009

PIPPY come home!

So that PIP of ours is doing some cat sitting... AND cat sitting she is! I can not believe how much time she has taken to go and SIT with cats. She is a true cat lady in the making.

Yesterday she took her cell phone to document the cat behaviour... and today she has brought over her PINK camera to continue the trend. I did call her on her phone... and asked her when she was coming home... I felt very much like her ... when I try and go out... that phone of mine rings and she wonders when I am coming back....

Well... seven minutes to american idol...I just hope that I have someone to watch it with!

3 comments:

Chaos is my Life said...

I saw you this morning!!! You and your crazy hair were turning off of "Gre*n&^nt" perhaps with "sister" in tow...onto the "Coast"...I was going to wave but was too angry with the fact that it took me 40 minutes to get too and from "Fox"....and was 20 minutes late to take "the missy". Of course....Grandpa could have taken her but....well he doesn't operate that way. ;o)

Deanna said...

40 minutes... I don't think I will be doing drop off if that's the case.

OH.. this is funny... I met the sister and the boys at their house yesterday morning... drank some coffee... watched the sis's new cat MITTENS mingle around the house ( with that crazy dog of theirs!), and then DROVE the boys to school.... two blocks down from their house we got out... so we could walk.... and then I milled around, and then said good bye... and then the sis and I went to Timmy's.... Yes, it was pretty funny that I drove/walked them to school... I think because I do not have anything to do with my life..., or just the fact that the little boys just like me....maybe that is it. Anyways.. I looked around & up the street when we walked past..... but you were out there fighting the traffic beasts.

gemmak said...

Can I help! I miss my cats! :o(