Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Well that was cool!

History in the making this morning....

The PIP and I watched Barack Obama become the 44th president of the United States.

Anybody that knows me would note that I am least political person in the world.... but today people.... now this was history!

The always centered and highly sensible husbandman left for work mumbling away about the fact that children shouldn't miss school because of another countries politics.... go away little man with the big ideas about... NOTHING.....

This kind of stuff is important.... it doesn't matter what you think!

I dropped her off at school, just after NUTbreak.... where she was excited to go ... as it was "open shop Tuesday".... this is where she goes to make her stuff in the woodworking room... she made sure that she was wearing pink as well.

Now... next for the excitement of the day... (well I have already been grocery shopping, put everything away... and ate my peanut butter and jam sandwhich on superseeded bread...) now I am out to the great outdoors... where I am wishing to RAKE up ten million branches and twigs... in FULL ON sunshine! I will mix laundry loads between the raking loads.... because you know.. I like to spice it up a little...

ONTO things that I would rather be doing....

I have a beautiful lense that needs some attention.... I am hoping that I can give it some... sometime soon... now that the fog has temporarily moved on.... and the rainclouds haven't hit us again....

Can't wait for that!

No comments: