Tuesday, January 06, 2009

The barky dog next door...

He is busily barking away... probably at the rain, which has finally arrived, and will be visiting around these parts for the next couple of days. Oh the lovely rain.... but only in the winter... not all summer.... because then the font will change, and so will the boldness, and then it will appear across your computer screen with a gritted set of teeth as well.

Enough of that....

I have not had a good chance to get out and use my new lens. I need it to be bear season.... RIGHT NOW. Or maybe it can be eagle time... that would be fine to.

OK... in other things that leave me swishing my eyebrows....

The boy bought another school boys PSP from him back in the middle of October. Prior to the boy buying this piece of equipment I asked that he confirm with the kid that the parents knew that the kid was selling the PSP to the boy. My boy ensured me that the kid had asked... (they are 13 afterall). Yesterday the kid approached my boy and told him that he needed the PSP back, and gave him fourty dollars for it, with another fifty dollars to arrive today at school. The kid said that the kids father told the kid to get it back. Hmmm.. so much for parental consent. The question is this.... does the boy have to give it back? He bought it, which now is over two months ago, and has downloaded all kinds of stuff into it...

There are two lessons to be learned here.... that the boy now knows that he should never buy from kids at school ever ever ever again... (which had my eyeballs rotating in my head)... or, should it be the kids lesson... that the kid should never never never try and sell his gadgets without his parents knowing....?

The boy did take the PSP back to school today, with all of the things that he bought along with it, including the same bag it came in... and I said to the boy, please make sure that he gets the fifty dollars prior to giving it to the kid. Sounds like some concocted scheme... but it is all kind of strange. Fortunately/unfortunately my boy gets the learning lesson on this one.

Moving on... it's still raining... I am glad that i can type that....

No comments: