Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Perfection of the Morning

Wowsers!!! What a book... I don't recommend it in the slightest.... sorry Sharon. This was a complete bore.... (for me...) I did try to like it, and perhaps every third line I liked some of the words in the sentence, but beyond that... I painfully turned the pages. Luckily it was only 217 pages... but holy smokes it was like sucking on lemons, and somewhere in the mix knowing that it really does taste good, but really doesn't.

I'm glad I am done... moving on to the next book before Wednesday... ( I will see how far I get... but I have to admit.. I am fairly tempted by my next EXCITING book....!!! (?)... and I will have to tempt you with that little tidbit... to keep you coming back!

1 comment:

Outhouse Capital of Canada said...

It amazes me that a book has National Best Seller printed on and it is a first edition, I stay away from those.
If when I read a book and cant get into it in the first chapter, it usualy never gets read at all.