Monday, January 05, 2009

The girl in the phone

I am supposed to be this very second getting some coffee... from somewhere. I had it timed to perfection thta I would take the chicklets to school.... and then i would do a coffee run for myself.

Well... that has not happened, the girl in the phone called and said that her dad was driving. There's no going back on what her dad said was going to happen. I wanted to ask her if her dad wouldn't mind making a small detour, and doing a coffee run for me.

I have coffee.
I have 2 % lactose free milk.

I have no cream.

This just isn't working for me.

I offered to drive the girl in the phone, knowing full well that my intentions for driving the chicklets were amassed with other opportunities, but she simply said NO.

Tea doesn't cut it, hot chocolate ick... (OH... but I did have a mocha the other day... and that was exciting!)... so now I am living high on orange juice.

Speaking of orange juice, the girl from down the road a bit got a kick out of the birthday boys antics with him and his orange juice. It took me four tries for him to get it in his bag.

Yes, I said birthday boy.... how is that I have come to own a 14 year old?? Fourteen years ago he was six and a half pounds, sleepy and wouldn't eat. One of the three still remains after 14 years.... any guesses.... ha ha ha hah . The biggest laugh that we have about our dear birthday boy is the fact that he eats beige food. That is it... if it isn't beige, then he doesn't want it. I have over time incorporated a couple of orange things, and on the off days that his super beige vision isn't at it's three hundred working capacity, we sneak in a green thing now and then, just to mix it up a bit.

AND... on an end note....the girl in the phone is a constant around here. There is always one calling... oh GRAMERICA the phone is for you......

No comments: