Monday, January 12, 2009

Bad hair, new day!

So I have some bad hair going on today... don't look at me... I'm hideous...(that reminds me of Kramer when he opened up a smoking loung in his apartment)...


it's just kind of floonkey and babalesque.

Somedays there is just no helping my hair. It actually looks fine from the behind... (where I won't even go there in thinking anything about the behind, other than the hair...).... and it just curls and swoops in the joe average places. It is fine. OH, and for the moment, it is all one colour... other than the grey spot that I missed on the side of my head...., but all in all... it appears good for today...

It's the side and the front that just go babinga, and then I have troubles. I don't even have bad times with the bangs... it's just the way I have to swoop it up in a barette, or a hair band thingy. It is completely wrong... and then I end up making new words because of it. I guess there could be far worse things in life.

Hey Deanna.... how's that babinga hair treating you???

Moving forward...

There was no hate mail in my inbox today. Although I did get a response. It seemed like a halted response, like it had to be made to sound genuinely polite, while it was written with seething fingertips. But to the joe average floonkey headed mother... the email sounded like I shouldn't have fingers wrapped around my throat.

In all fairness, I let other people read the document that was sent to me... because I genuinely thought I had a problem with my eyes when I kept squinting, and rereading all of the information..... and they too squinted. They too didn't have floonkey babinga hair, or appeared stupid in any what shape or form. I felt slightly thankful when they couldn't quite tell me what I was supposed to interpret.

Back to hair... I am going to go and cut my girls now....

No comments: