Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Too little time.. for too many thoughts

  1. So yesterday... I cleaned the oven, it wasn't that difficult mind you, it took three hours. I didn't take the oven racks out. The husbandman has requested that when we get the new stove, to let him start the cleaning process... that way the racks come out.
  2. I wouldn't of had to clean the oven yesteday if I hadn't forget about the chicken that I put in the oven the day before, on a baking stone, which was kind of FLAT. The smoke alarm eventually settled down.
  3. I went through my closet to get rid of things, now my bedroom is a huge mess. I have been able to come up with one bag, which is stuff that has sat outside of my closet for a couple of months. I am confused by that.
  4. The teeth are pretty much straight now. Of course there is the issue of the canine, and the one to right that have turned slightly in the process of straightening, so much so, that I can't force the floss at all.
  5. All the hard work at making beautiful flower baskets has come to a standstill. With a weeks work of rainy weather the buds have disintegrated, and now I house very wet baskets of green.
  6. The kitchen supply places have called me and given their estimates. My eyeballs haven't fallen out of my head yet, and I am remaining silent on the granite issue. The husbandman wants it, he is the one doing all the building, so I think he should get it, of course the price tag on that "little want" is almost $6000.00.
  7. Hmmmm.... perhaps I should get out there and get my new camera now... that way my "little want" will not be comparable to his... he he he he he
  8. Must go make little people leave their dens, and favourite chairs, we have to leave for day 3 of summer camp in thirty five minutes.

1 comment:

Wind Blossom said...

he he he...love the chicken part...only you D!