Monday, July 23, 2007

Summer camp...

Is not summer camp if there isn't any sunshine. These were the facts delivered to me this morning. I gave him a bowl of fruitloops as a treat for summer camp fun-ness! He seems to have misplaced the expensive hoodie that I bought him last year, and had to wear his jacket that he wore all through winter, to fend off the rain. I told him he could leave it in the car since it didn't quite go with his T-shirt and shorts ensemble.

The Pip had her braids put back in, as her hair has grown long enough. She was sporting her board shorts and felt confident that the summer sandals that she had avoided wearing until this morning were a good start to any summer camp day. Unfortunately the new bag that we had found will not hold out the whole week, so we will have to add duct tape to her bag in an effort to keep the Pipenza Princess happy.

I must go clean out a closet now.

No comments: