Saturday, July 14, 2007

Another request...

and another, and another, and another.....

I have been filling up the City of PoCo's service request/comment forms this past hour. If I can't do it at work, then I do it at home! (Last week while I was at work I submitted about six maintainence request forms... it is so much fun..... now things are accomplished this week when I return... and it warms my heart that things happen while my back is turned!)

This evening I have emailed the City in regards to many different situations that are occuring about the city, and all that should be fixed!

IN other things....

I think I need friends to POP by more frequently. (About TWO hours notice is all I require). My friend KIM came by the other day... she spent about 20 actual minutes in my home, but it was well worth it... as the home was quickly vacuumed, dusted, cleaned, and tidied... all for her quick in and quick out. It only remained that way for the remainder of the day.. but it was all good that it had been tidied. I like tidy, I just wish it liked me more... as I can never seem to accomplish complete tidy-ness!

I read about 7 1/2 pages of my new book. It hasn't excited me so far, but what can you expect for a two dollar hard cover in the clearance bin from Chapters?

Did I mention that I completed a FIVE star soduko? I couldn't even cheat as it was from the paper, and I never did see the following days edition.

My friend Kim will be very unhappy with me... I gave a library book BACK that I had not finished reading yet. I wasn't too far into the book, but far enough to claim that "I had a commitment now".... I will try to keep it from her... but somehow I know I will let it slip.

Well, speaking of slipping.. I am going to slip out of here.. and find some fancy television.. after all ... it is 11:45.. and I should be sleeping or something.. as work requires me to be there at the usual 07:30 (ISH)... I add the (ISH) part.

1 comment:

Outhouse Capital of Canada said...

Good luck getting Poco to fix anything unless it is to please developers, well, thats what we found when we lived there.
How about some photos