Monday, July 02, 2007

RELAX people.

The other day the sister and I took the chicklets out for lunch. We went to the same place as we did last year, almost sat in the same spot, AND we continued to be bewildered by the lapse in service. The saving grace was the fact that the sister got a gift card for $25 bucks... hence the return visit. It was quite fun really, the four cousins out for lunch on "report card day". It's a nice start to summer vacation.

The next stop was Chap*ters. This can be a very exciting event, or not. I wonder how many books Chap*ters has in it's inventory? This question came to me after Miss Pip wanted for me to buy her half of the inventory, the SON could "not find one single book" that he would like at all, except for the Marvel Comics $50.00 number, and me, well I bought the same book that I bought six months ago, and still haven't read.

Perhaps this place isn't as big as I thought it was.

No comments: