Monday, July 30, 2007

Away I go.

Well, the chicklets and myself are packing up this week and heading to Shushwap. It's a nice lake, it's even nicer that my aunt and uncle have a big home on the lake, and we are going to visit them. I am hoping that it should be a nice visit. Actually the real reason that we are going is the fact that I always have said to my mom that I would drive her up there. Then of course I had the revelation that perhaps we should all go up there. Once again.. I am brilliant.

In other brilliant things...

I have upped my master*card limit to cash in on the airmiles. I am going to buy a kitchen today. Yes, I can not even believe that I said that. The husbandman and I debated over granite. Well, I debated, he just kept shaking his head no. At this point I just believe that anything that we do to the kitchen will make it look very nice, so granite doesn't excite me. I may think otherwise when we have it installed, and might fall in love with it. That's a very small might mind you.

No comments: