Thursday, July 19, 2007

read read read

I havent done much of that lately.. BUT.. as of this moment I have found a book that I am enjoying. I am certain by this afternoon I will be strongly on my way to "continuous ignore", and should probably get some really good reading time in. Well, and the fact that the husbandman is taking the boy to a movie.... not that I spend a lot of time talking to the husbandman or anything... so generally I should technically have lots of time to read, but I don't ... I just fit in, like I do with the rest of the things you do in life.

I sent my girl on a one day trip today. She is going with her best little buddy from down the street. They are the same age, but only divided by 3 months but the PIP towers over her. There are days that I hope that the PIP doesn't bump into her, as she is very slight, and I fear that she will send her flying. Luckily the little buddy down the street is very agile, and so would in all instances land on her feet. Maybe the air is different down here than in the middle of the block, who knows. Anyways.. I have this weird feeling that I forgot something for the PIP in her pack. I KNOW I didn't pack her goggles, because I wasn't completely certain they were going swimming, and I didn't feel like taking the chance that they would not come home with her. I hope I don't forget to pick them up at 4:30... maybe that's it...

Well... can't go read, it's time for my walking group...
Todays tea being downed at present is an "indian chai". Liking it very much. I will probably do the cup of java in a couple of hours... I hope my walking pants are dry...I just stuck them in about 10 minutes ago....I live in a very wish filled world.

No comments: