Thursday, July 19, 2007

The Cry BABY!

That dog of ours. Probably is the biggest cry baby on earth. The largest cry baby, she wins it all, takes the cake & has an acceptance speech for all her cry baby awards that she has won.

The husbandman went to take the boy to see some Trans*formers movie, and the CRYBABY Ellpee, cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried. When she was done crying, she cried some more for good measure, just to get her point across.

Meanwhile... the psychotic mother of the household (ME!... see post one down) had to put up with her constant crying. So there I am outback having a "almost kinda sort of hissy fit" because I can not find my new little colouring thingy that I just bought yesterday from the scrapbooking store that creates colours around the edges ( I have just been watching mailman Debbie for too long),... so I had to get myself one, and I am frantically looking for this little thingy, and the CRYBABY is running back and forth, and back and forth, and back and forth, and back and forth... crying and crying and crying and crying.

Now, the classy parent that I am is busy "talking really really loudly" at the CRYBABY to "get over it... he's gone...stop your silly crying...!!!", "if you don't stop your crying I am going to put you in your house!!!!"... but of course she continues to cry. All the while she is running in and out of the house just waiting for him to change his mind, and not drive out of the driveway after all, but to return to the homestead and just be with her.

I think that if this dog were to be a human... she just might be one of those crazy stalking chicks. The interesting observation with the little missy is the fact that when we are all at home, and everyone is silent.. where do we find her... but curled up on the couch sleeping peacefully, she isn't even with us. Of course she has worn herself out from all the constant crying that has gone on for numerous HOURS while the husbandman is out.

No comments: