Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Shoes for rent.

That girl of mine went off with me to do errands today. It was a good event, and we enjoyed our time together... but the heat was busily trying to take us down in the process. It didn't add to the fact that the PIP tried to take me out just a couple of times while we were on our heated missions with the umbrella that she used for shade. She sickened herself very quickly with the umbrella, and flung it at me like it was my fault the wind was blowing, and making it hard for her to hold unto the umbrella ella ella ella a a a a . ( fine lyrics huh?)

Anyways... she tortured herself long enough with her matching flip flops so we entered the "stupidstore" to buy a new pair of shoes. I couldn't believe that they had no shoes left... except for a couple of pairs of summery things. So we purchased a $7.00 pair of shoes and left for the trek back to the Mazda dealer where the M5 was getting an oil change. By the time we got back to the Mazda dealership she shows me her new comfortable and sticky shoes. ICK. All of the top part of the shoes had peeled off. Nice. We were heading back towards the "stupidstore" so we tried to find another pair of shoes of anything.. there was nothing to be had. We walked up to customer service, she took off her shoes, I got my money back, and then we left.. she was shoeless. So there she stood, at the front of the stupidstore, with no shoes and her couple of bought items, and waited for me, lady limousine drive to come and pick her up. When she walked out into the pavement there she was "ouch ouch ouch.. hot hot hot..." Her original flip flops were in a bag in the back, but by this point she was already at the car. Well, I guess that is where $7.00 rental shoes will get you.... only outside of the store once.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A nice information...I'd prefer josef seibel shoes for rent....