Sunday, July 15, 2007

Alrighty then...

I just remembered why I don't wear elastics on my wrist. It really cranks up the nerve endings when one rolls the wrist along side of your leg. Kind of like waxing, minus the wax, and a much slower process.

And, in other lessons almost learned: I managed to sign the PIP up for an "out trip" this Thursday. I knew about signing her up last week, and almost managed to do so, but I kept forgetting to call the Rec Centre back. Today, on the way home I managed to remember.. and as good fortune would have it... the PIP filled the last spot. WHAT DOES IT TAKE PEOPLE!!!! I thought about taking some more vitamins earlier.. in an effort to aide the failing memory, but of course.. I forgot. It's 11:00 PM.. perhaps I should just dig for anything that might say "for smart people only"....

I almost brought home my underwire from the left side of my bra today. I hauled it out of my bra about 3 weeks ago, as it was trying to jab then kill me. I had had enough of that most annoying evil shooting pain, and removed the underwire, and put it in the back room. I keep forgetting to go back for it. I retrieved it earlier today while I was at work, and patted myself on the back for being very diligent and smart at remembering... but then there were too many people at the desk where I am situated, and my bag was under the desk.. so I put it back on the shelf in the back, and promptly forgot it for another week. I take great pride at being a tremendous goof ball!

OH... my attempt at letting the husbandman make the children go to bed has failed. He has fallen asleep in the big blue chair, and the PIP is happily watching late night television. I must go back and be a mother now.

But wait... I just emailed the blogger people about the missing header thingy bar at top... and NOW.. it appears, and with an actual button that says "new post".. how easy for me I say... but why did it appear now.. this bar certainly doesn't appear for me on any other days. I queried the fact that maybe because I am still on dial up that blogger just gets tired of taking too long to load, and then forgets to load my top header bar thingy, because it just gets tired of waiting itself.

1 comment:

Susan said...

I didn't realize that you are still on dial up! It must take ages for my site to load up for you with all the pics a use! Glad you got your little button back.
Now about this bra wire. Does this mean one boob is now hung low? hehe.
I love that you put in all the requests for service into the city!
We were hobnobbing with Gordon Campbell last night!