Thursday, July 19, 2007

Eight things about me, as Susan tagged me.

So my friend tagged me. I don't know eight things about me.

I need to pause a moment and figure eight things about me... I may never be back....
  1. I very much dislike crying children. VERY MUCH.
  2. I have too much common sense for my own good, so therefore I wish to share it with the people around me... sometimes VERY MUCH to their dislike. Oh well.
  3. I missed my calling in life, I just know it; I haven't figured out what it is that I have missed, I just know I missed it.
  4. I can turn order into disorder very quickly.
  5. I have a very limited amount of patience, probably about the size of a bottle cap.
  6. Noises bug the living shit out of me, constant noise, high pitched noise, grumbling noise, screechy noise, ugly music noise, paw licking dog noises, gum smacking noise, rattling noise, foreign language chatter while sitting in a very small room noise.
  7. I can not stand watching documentaries where people swim through caves, or climb through very small holes and tunnels to explore places. Yes, that Alfred Hitchcock movie where the person finds themselves in a coffin while trying to escape from jail totally ultimately freaked me out.
  8. I do not like door droppers. Like people that walk through doors, and do not bother to keep it open for the person behind them door droppers.

No comments: