Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Super green... only sort of.

That lawn of mine, it's super green. I have done a fine job of diligently growing up those seedlings, to make the lawn green again. Yesterday I was adamant that it had to be cut. Well, with the knowledge that it was going to start to rain.. and who knows at that point when it will stop. I have had a reprieve mind you... today is Wednesday.. and the rain starts tomorrow.

The fact that the rain has been delayed until tomorrow will give me room for all my shortcomings. In an effort to get that super green lawn cut... (in the front and back), I didn't take the time to clean up things that are not super green.

You see, as your eyes scan across the horizon of super green, your eye focuses on the beauty that comes together. But, as you are forced to move across that horizon of super green your eye can start picking apart that very beauty into smaller segments. The smaller segments that I speak of only happen on the lawn in the back yard, and are left by a certain four legged furry silly catdog. In my desperation to get the grass cut, I just mowed, mowed, and mowed. I didn't take the time to scoop up the "horizon offenders", as time was at a critical point. So now today, with another bright day upon us which keeps the temperature on the frigid side, I can now go outside and pick up all the horizon offenders with great ease.

Things will be once again super green... but only kind of!

No comments: