Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Whaaaaat!

There was no chocolate milk at the grocery store,
Only rows and rows of white.

This predicament didn't make me happy,
as it was the chocolate that was to give me the delight.

I paused for a moment at the cooler,
and my handed trembled at the glass case.

I would be passing up 5o airmiles,
and that would simply be in very bad taste.

One by one I plopped the jugs of white,
way down deep into the cart.

I came up with an idea to save me,
which I guess was kinda smart.

I swiftly sped the milk jug buggy
past cheese slices, chips and toothfloss.

At last I found the very aisle,
with all of the chocolate milk sauce!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness my children drink weird milk. And please don't tell me the miles were on soyamilk! I'll have to run right over and make a few purchases!
There must be a 12 step program!