Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Perk me up...

Last night the stalker arrived on the doorstep to do some Costco shopping. Just because I am a good stalker sister, I went along for the ride, although I could have just as comfortably stayed at home, and accomplished some very small tasks... (like fixing the cushions on the extra couch in the living room, or removing the "folded" socks from the end of the bed.. you know, that kind of stuff). I didn't even take a cart with me inside the store. I went throught the cash out... with my debit card neatly tucked in my pocket. We left and headed out to a great little shopping plaza in Pitt Meadows.. once again, the card stayed in my pocket, and continued to keep me warm.

Yes... the Christmas season is quickly upon us.. and I am still in avoidance mode! I will get my thought processes together soon... as I have little time left to sit and ponder...

I got my first Christmas card today...........gah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: