Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Rain poureth over

The lady from piano called me today. The gentle little waterway that usually runs along side of her home has turned into a mammoth flood fest. There are fish that swim these waters and whatever was left of the spawning salmon were making their ways up along the roadways.. I never thought that I ever had to be careful of a "fish crossing". Very weird.

In other things less weird, but different....

I managed to squeeze the new "oldish" couch into the livingroom, without everything looking very out of place and ultra cramped. I even kept the original couch and loveseat in the livingroom space. Quite a feat. Of course the husbandman has taken an exception to now odd ballish looking room... but I like it... It's sort of a temporarily permanent fix until the extra room gets built... and I am not quite certain when that actually is going to take place...

No comments: