Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Thinking and thinking and thinking...

The 17 year old Toyota Forerunner is busy purring around the streets of PoCo. Yae for the mechanic man... and I thought I was doing good today by creating "stew" in the kitchen. I have a ways to go to compete with him...

IN other things minor....

I am not so sure that I am going to get the Mazda 5 before the end of the year... I am just so happy to be dumping gas in the now running SUV.

I was going to spend my airmiles on christmas presents, and then 'rethunk' that thought, and started to thinking about saving them for the grand excursion to the happiest place on earth... and now the husbandman has suggested that we wait until next October to go... so I can start my christmas shopping with airmiles again. The husbandman doesn't want to be away while his sister is away. Although I am not sure how the husbandman is planning to rent an RV for two weeks in the summer.. I hope he isn't just planning on parking it in the driveway, and living out of it for two weeks.... but then again.....

OH, and the kitchen is back on, but the husbandman said it was never off.. I just thought it was off, and he let me think it was off.

I now have a second couch in the livingroom. Not that I needed a couch or anything, there are already two in existance in the livingroom right now... and I am not planning on getting rid of any of them. It just so happens this extra couch wasn't to come until next year some time, but it happened to arrive yesterday... it's for the familyroom that is going to be built... after the kitchen is completed... some time in the next two years.. I am hoping I figure out what to do with the third couch real soon.

Well, another night spent doing things, but accomplishing nothing..... RATS!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Oh Yay the kitchen is still on! These things take time. We are still working on our garage enclosure. Funny how renos spread like cancer.. You need to do this so you can do that but to do that you have to change this and if you do that, then you may as well do this at the same time!
I could have pulled out all my hair by now if I let this pace get to me. Ca cest ra!