Thursday, November 02, 2006

The People Mover

The stalker sister has left the country. I am safe from her stalkings for the next 9 days. My life should become even more ultra boring now. In the meantime she has lent me her Green People Mover vehicle. It's a Honda, and it moves us.

The husbandman tweaked his back the other day, so he has been unable to work on the aging and expensive Toyota. It was good timing that the stalker went away, as now I have wheels. He asked me why I needed a car. OMG! Just go to work husbandman!

In other things that move people:

The "Teen Tina" from nextdoor frantically knocked on our door last evening. She was happily talking to her friend on MSN, all the while her homework was waiting for her, and she got three phone calls from the "911" people stating that someone was calling them from her house. Being the "Teen Tina" kind of girl that she is, and probably having one too many scarey shows roaming through her head, she showed up on our doorstep... packing her home phone, no shoes, and a huge butcher knife, which she hauled out of her kangaroo jackets pocket. She claimed that she wasn't crazy, and she wasn't sure why she was packing a knife, although she had seen it in a movie somewhere. Eventually her heart stopped pounding, and she made her way home. We like this girl... she has spunk!

Perhaps I am on the way out of my job.. as I was talking to the Manager yesterday, and where they have increased the hours for some people, they have decreased the hours for me, not by much mind you, but enough. I might just take the job search to the next level, and that would be to find a new one! Hmmm.... some how I still don't see that happening....

No comments: