Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Airmile Junkie II

I unwrapped my local papers yesterday evening, and scoured the car ads, and found the airmiles flyer. Today I will be heading over to the most expensive grocery store in the world to collect my airmiles. This weeks random selection of acquiring items that we don't need will be the three jugs of milk which we net me 50 airmiles. I am going to mix it up a bit by PURCHASING the chocolate version of milk... which will make at least two of the jugs disappear rather quickly, which will still leave me with two jugs in the fridge... yes two, as the husbandman just bought a jug while he was out... that was before I read my airmile junkie flyer.

In other things boring...

I met the car salesman of the week yesterday. It seems that every week I am collecting up numbers for guys that I may never call again. But, as random selection is capable of happening, I keep the numbers on hand, just in case I have to make a phone call for the vehicle that I may or may not purchase. I am very carefully plotting my down payment with my airmiles mastercard.. just in case some of you great people were wondering. There's nothing like a down payment to help you cash in on miles!

No comments: