Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Surprise of surprises....

I have a kitchen table. I was not quite aware of that. I had a vague idea that I owned a rickety almost 17 year old table, but my memory escapes me at the best of times. I found it about an hour ago. Along with the great find, it looks like the PIP has left town... as there is no trace of her. It seems that it was 13 tons of her stuff that littered the table into obscurity. Now that it is sitting all wide open and vulnerable for her special artifacts, the PIP will probably start her move in process first thing in the morning before breakfast... that's if she wakes up before breakfast. Not like today.. where I had to fling her out of her bed at 08:33. Mind you, she was plush and perky when I dropped her off at the front door of the school at a respectable 8:59 and 75 seconds!!!

No comments: